Go to chha.org and click on “Exterior Alteration Request”. 

Fill out the form, making sure to sign it and to get neighbors’ signatures that signify you have informed them of the change you want to make. 

For the fastest response, email the completed form to chhaacc@chha.org.

Make sure to include any diagrams that are relevant to the change you want to make. 

You can also bring your EAR to the monthly ACC meeting held on the last Wednesday of every month at 7:30 pm at the Community Center.