Yes, the Fairfax County Police department has free monthly Women’s Self Defense Workshops. Click here for more information.

Our Financial Management Firm, CAMP maintains a Help Desk and a Portal that are available to you as a resident of Chantilly HIghlands Homes Association.  You can view your payment history for HOA dues, review budget and other CHHA documents stored on the portal and update information you wish to share with your neighbors for a neighborhood directory on this site.

Web Site


CAMP Customer Service: 1-855-477-2267 (8:30 AM – 8:00 PM)

The Virginia Department of Transportation (1-800-FOR-ROAD (367-7623), TTY 711, maintains the thousands of miles of public streets in the county (interstate, primary, secondary, and residential).

Road and sidewalk repair requests can also be made online by any resident at:

Each streetlight has a label affixed with a unique code that identifies that light pole to the power company. 
Note the pole code and contact Dominion Virginia Power at 1-866-DOM-HELP (1-866-366-4357) to report which streetlight requires a new lightbulb.

Go to and click on “Information” then “Governance Documents”.  Then click on “ACC Exterior Alterations Policies, Procedures and Criteria”.  If you have any questions, feel free to email the ACC at

Go to and click on “Exterior Alteration Request”. 

Fill out the form, making sure to sign it and to get neighbors’ signatures that signify you have informed them of the change you want to make. 

For the fastest response, email the completed form to

Make sure to include any diagrams that are relevant to the change you want to make. 

You can also bring your EAR to the monthly ACC meeting held on the last Wednesday of every month at 7:30 pm at the Community Center.

Yes.  Any change to the exterior of your house requires approval by the Architecture Control Committee (ACC).  Any exterior change must meet the ACC Guidelines.  Submit an Exterior Alteration Request (EAR) form to the ACC for approval, prior to beginning the work. 

Yes.  Go to and click on “Rent the Community Center”.

Alcohol is not allowed in the Community Center.

Yes, all residents are encouraged to attend board meetings. 

Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month.

Meetings begin at 7:30 pm, at the Community Center.

Fairfax Water                                            703-698-5800

Columbia Gas of Virginia                          1-800-543-8911

Washington Gas                                            703-750-1000

Dominion Virginia Power                          1-866DOM-HELP  (1-866-366-4966)

  1. Cox Communications                               703-480-7857
  2. Verizon Communications                    1-800-837-4966

Homeowners must arrange for their our trash and recycling disposal.  Two companies that currently provide service to Chantilly Highlands are:

  1. American Disposal Services             703-368-0500
  2. Republic Services                                703-818-8222        

Alcohol is not allowed at the pool.

You need to provide your Chantilly Highlands lot number at the front desk before entering the pool area.  For additional information, please see Pool Rules under the information section of our website.

CAMP, (Community Associations Management Professionals), handles all financial matters for CHHA.  CAMP reports directly to the Board and all decisions are made by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.

All new residents should contact CAMP as soon as possible to ensure that their information is up to date in the directory for any communications and or amenity access.  If you recently moved into the community, CAMP should have received the HUD-1 Form from the real estate closing.  To ensure your information has been updated, you may wish to contact CAMP directly at